The requirements towards foreigners intending to apply for BSc studies
FIRST CYCLE STUDIES
Full-time studies, first cycle - registration from June 1, 2023 - recruitment schedule
Fill out the personal questionnaire (SIR form): https://rekrutacja.prz.edu.pl/
1st stage of the recruitment: Registration and verification of foreign documents entitling to study - Department of International Cooperation. Building "V", 2nd floor, room V-214.
The candidate submits scans of original documents confirming the right to undertake first-cycle full-time studies for the initial qualification.
The candidate may do it until July 12, 2023, at 3:00 p.m. by choosing one of the following options:
- by placing scans of documents in a personal registration account in the SIR;
- by e-mail - scans of documents should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- in person - Department of International Cooperation, building V, second floor, room 214.
Documents for prequalification:
- A scan/copy of a high school graduation certificate or a scan/copy of a secondary school leaving certificate obtained abroad, legalized or with an apostille entitling to apply for admission to studies at any type of university in the country where the document was issued;
- Scan/copy of the diploma supplement with grades legalized or apostilled; (candidates from Ukraine also scan/copy of NMT; Belarusian CT)
- Translation: For documents issued abroad, a translation into Polish is required, prepared, or certified by a sworn translator or a consul of the Republic of Poland in the country where the document was issued. This also applies to legalization and apostille.
The list of sworn translators can be found here.
2nd stages of the recruitment: After qualifying for the ranking list and receiving the invitation - messages on the SIR account, the candidate submits the original documents to the Admissions Committee (MKR) Building V, ground floor, room V-7, Al. Powstańców Warszawy 12.
The candidate submits the documents in person from July 14, 2023, from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. and from July 17 to 18, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Documents sent by post must reach MKR by July 18, 2023, until 3:00 p.m. (the date of receipt of documents by MKR is decisive). The candidate sends notarized copies of the required documents by post.
- Please do not send original documents!!!!
- Address: Międzywydziałowa Komisja Rekrutacjyna (MKR), Rzeszów University of Technology, Al. Powstańców Warszawy 12, 35-959 Rzeszów
The Admissions Committee will determine the rules for converting grades from the subjects taken into account while the recruitment. A candidate is accepted only after fulfilling all the criteria.
The documents to be required:
1. A personal questionnaire (SIR APPLICATION FORM) - printed from the Online Recruitment System and signed by the candidate;
2. An original secondary school certificate with an apostille or authenticated by a notary, together with its translation confirmed by a sworn translator or the consul of the Republic of Poland in the country where it was issued or any other document received abroad entitled to apply for studies.
In the case of a secondary school certificate which according to the law in effect is subjected to acknowledgment – a written decision of a superintendent of schools relevant to the place of a candidate’s dwelling. If it is out of the territory of the Republic of Poland – a superintendent of schools relevant to the main office of the university which the candidate applies (regulated by the Ministry of National Education’s decree as of 25th March 2015 about recognition of certificates issued abroad).
Confirmation of foreign education or qualifications for further education: Kuratorium Oświaty: https://ko.rzeszow.pl/bip/55/uznawanie-wyksztalcenia-uzyskanego-za-granica/
Recognition of foreign school certificates and diplomas in Poland:
3. A photo uploaded in questionnaire (SIR form).
4. A passport (for review).
5. A visa, residence card, or any other document allowing for a stay in Poland.,
6. A medical certificate.
7. An insurance policy covering accident insurance and reimbursement of medical expenses.
8. [ Studies in Polish] A document confirming Polish language knowledge level B2 (a certificate of completing a one-year preparatory course).
[ Studies in English] A document confirming English language knowledge level B2.
9. A declaration of the validity of the provided data.
Candidates submit the documents in person to the Admissions Committee (MKR) within the deadline determined in the recruitment schedule.