Candidates undertaking the studies:
- go through the recruitment proceedings,
- are obliged to register in the online university system (SIR) and submit the required documents within the deadline.
The Inter-faculty Recruitment Committee will determine the rules for converting grades from the subjects taken into account while the recruitment. A candidate is accepted only after fulfilling all the criteria.
The documents to be provided:
1. The personal data form (PODANIE SIR) printed from the Internet Recruitment System and signed by the candidate.
2. An original secondary school certificate authenticated with an Apostille or Legalisation together with its translation confirmed by a sworn translator or the consul of the Republic of Poland in the country where it was issued or any other document received abroad entitled to apply for studies.
Apostille or Legalisation: https://www.hcch.net/en/instruments/conventions/status-table/?cid=41
In the case of a secondary school-leaving certificate, which is subject to recognition in accordance with applicable regulations - a written decision of the school superintendent competent for the candidate's place of residence is required. If it is out of the territory of the Republic of Poland – a superintendent of schools relevant to the main office of the university which the candidate applies to (regulated by the Ministry of National Education’s decree as of 25th March 2015 about recognition of certificates issued abroad).
Confirmation of foreign education or qualifications for further education: Kuratorium Oświaty: https://ko.rzeszow.pl/bip/55/uznawanie-wyksztalcenia-uzyskanego-za-granica/
* If the certificate, the foreign diploma was issued by a country that does not belong to the EU, EFTA, OECD, or one with which Poland has not concluded appropriate education recognition agreements - then we recommend confirming that the foreign certificate entitles you to apply for admission to higher education in the country of issue.
3. A photo uploaded in PODANIE SIR.
4. A passport (for review).
5. A visa, residence card or any other document allowing for a stay in Poland.,
6. A medical certificate.
7. An insurance policy covering accident insurance and reimbursement of medical expenses.
8. [ Studies in Polish] A document confirming Polish language knowledge level B2 (a certificate of completing a one-year preparatory course).
[ Studies in English] A document confirming English language knowledge level B2.
9. A declaration of an exemption from fees for education (if applicable).
10. A declaration of the validity of the provided data.
Candidates submit the documents in person to the Inter-faculty Recruitment Committee within the deadline determined in the recruitment schedule.