Come and study at the Rzeszów University of Technology and join our international group of students FREE OF CHARGE for one semester. You can select 30 ECTS worth courses according to the provided lists of subjects.
You can apply for the mobility if you are:
- currently studying at European or non-European university for a degree programme,
- studying compatible subjects with the curriculum on RUT’s offer
- have an adequate knowledge of English
- willing to study a full semester
How to apply:
- Go to Bilateral Agreements to check if RUT has an agreement with your university. If not contact your home university’s International Office to nominate you.
- Look through the subjects on offer and choose the ones that suit you the most. Consult your choice list with the Dean or Vice-dean responsible for your study process.
- Fill in Learning Agreement, have it signed by the person responsible on your home university’s side.
- Attach all the requested documents and send to email@example.com within the deadline.
- Learning Agreement
- English language certificate to confirm skills at B2 level (CEFR)
- Transcript of academic records – credits already acquired
- enrolment certificate from your home university
Courses on offer
The courses on offer may vary depending on the semester.
The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics
The Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Architecture
The description for each subject can be found here.
Please note free movers can study ONLY the courses listed above. Classes for international students are done in small groups in a form of tutoring.
As a free mover you do not have to pay tuition fee at our university.
The maintenance costs are on the side of a student. The rough cost is 500 PLN for an accommodation on the campus and 600 PLN for food and such. In total that is approximately 240 Euro per month.
All students accepted for the mobility are obliged to obtain insurance and provide it prior to arrival to Rzeszów.
The university offers the students accommodation on the campus in the student house Ikar.
Deadline to apply: 13th January 2023 for the semester lasting between 1st March 2023 and 30th June 2023.
The application round for winter semester 2023 will be opened in July 2023.
For questions you might have please contact Monika Stanisz: firstname.lastname@example.org