Organization of teaching - winter semester 2021/22
The decision about the form of the classes in the next academic year will be made before July 2021.
In order to proceed with the application for the Erasmus+ exchange at our university it is necessary to be nominated by your home university. Nominated students will receive precise instruction how to proceed with the application to an e-mail provided in the nomination.
The application deadlines are:
- for the winter semester 30th June 2021
- for the summer semester: 31st October 2021
- The application documents MUST be filled in and signed electronically
- Any changes to the Learning Agreement can be done not later than 2 weeks after the semester begins.
How to apply
- Log in to SIR (internal university system)
- Upload necessary supporting documents:
- Application Form
- Language Certificate
- European Health Insurance Card/in the case of non-EU citizens private insurance
3. Provide the list of chosen courses
Learning Agreement: fill in the necessary form in your home university system, have it electronically signed by the people responsible, send it through Erasmus Without Paper Registry Service (EWP). RUT has joined EWP and can upload data sent by partner universities. To make sure your home university is also linked contact the International Office of your home university.
After checking your application, we will send a Letter of Acceptance and signed Learning Agreement to the Erasmus coordinator at your university.