In order to proceed with the application for the Erasmus+ exchange at our university it is necessary to be nominated by your home university. Nominated students will receive precise instruction how to proceed with the application to an e-mail provided in the nomination.
The application deadlines are:
- for the winter semester 30th June 2023
- for the summer semester: 31st October 2023
- The application documents MUST be filled in and signed electronically
- Any changes to the Learning Agreement can be done only after arrival during the first meeting with the faculty coordinator.
How to apply
- Log in to SIR (internal university system)
- Upload necessary supporting documents:
- Application Form
- Language Certificate
- European Health Insurance Card/in the case of non-EU citizens private insurance
3. Create an account and log in to Dashboard to fill in your Learning Agreement
To make sure your home university is linked to the tool contact an International Office of your home university.
After checking your application a Letter of Acceptance and signed Learning Agreement will be sent.