Due to unstable epidemiological situation in Europe the application for the Erasmus+ mobility in the academic year 2020/21 will be held
ONLY for the SUMMER SEMESTER
Carrying out the mobilities in the summer semester depends solely on current situation with the coronavirus disease.
In order to proceed with the application for the Erasmus+ exchange at our university it is necessary to receive a nomination letter from home university.
The application deadlines are:
- for the summer semester: 31st October 2020
- The application documents MUST be filled in on a computer.
- A scan of your documents is enough to start the verification procedures, we do not need them in original
- Any changes to the Learning Agreement can be done not later than 2 weeks after the semester begins.
The application documents:
- Application form including accommodation
- Learning Agreement
- Transcript of Records in English
- Language Certificate
The forms should be completed, signed by the people responsible and sent to:
After checking your application, we will send a Letter of Acceptance and signed Learning Agreement to the Erasmus coordinator at your university.