Institute of Environmental Engineering of Kaunas University of Technology in cooperation with The Baltic University Programme (BUP) invite you to the 4th international conference, during which we will share good practices and seek to examine the challenges that arise for politicians, business, science and society, while restructuring the economy according to the European green deal and discuss plans for the near future.
- Mobilizing industry for a clean and circular economy;
- Supplying clean, affordable and secure energy;
- Building and renovation in an energy and resource efficient way;
- Accelerating the shift to sustainable and smart mobility;
- Designing a fair, healthy and environmentally friendly food systems;
- Preserving and restoring ecosystems and biodiversity;
- A zero pollution for a toxic-free environment.
The conference is free of charge for BUP members and applications are open for Baltic University Programme's participating universities.
Papers presented during the conference can be submitted to the „Environmental Research, Engineering and Management" (EREM) (https://erem.ktu.lt/index.php/erem) [Scopus; CiteScore 2021= 1,7; Open Access].
More about conference: scpconference.ktu.edu
The registration deadline is 15 October, and the decision on admission will be announced no later than 20 October.
- November 3, 2022 end of registration
- October 15, 2022 deadline for submitting abstracts, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach to registration form scpconference.ktu.edu/registration
- Not later than October 20, 2022 notification of acceptance of abstract
- November 10-11, 2022 conference